Telling you the main factors affecting the roll forming machine’s price
When one wants to buy roll forming machines, they will consider the price, and how do manufacturers price their products? What factors have a direct impact on the price of equipment?
I have been engaged in this industry for many years. Based on my understanding of the roll forming machine industry, I know what factors the general manufacturer’s pricing of a machine is based on. Make a brief introduction today, so that when friends buy cold bending machines, they know how to bid to buy high-quality products
In order to make you clear, please see the picture below:
The factors involved in pricing a cold roll forming machine are:
- The complexity of the machine, that is, the complexity of the product profile you need to customize. If the profile you want to produce is more complex, the more complicated the roll forming machine that needs to be customized, the more roll sets you need, the more you need to produce. The longer the cycle, the longer it takes to debug, and the more after-sales problems will be more troublesome.
- The size of the customized profile. If a piece of material is small, then the cold bending machine that needs to be customized will be relatively small, the rolls will use less material, and the entire machine will be relatively small. The steel used and various aspects The configuration will also be smaller. The price of the machine is also relatively low. On the contrary, the price of the machine will increase the cost corresponding to the size of the profile you want to customize.
- The degree of integration automation. This will also increase the production cycle and commissioning time of the machine, and the number of components to be added to the entire set of automatic lines will increase, which will also increase the price of the entire machine.
- Your requirements for the accuracy of the workpiece and the requirements for the surface. The higher the requirements in these areas, the higher the precision of the cold bender required for production, and the more complicated it is to produce. For example, the profile surface that you require to be produced has high requirements, and the rolls are processed in different procedures, and the surface must be polished or chrome-plated, which will increase the production cost of the rolls.
- The cost of after-sales service, these costs will generally be considered according to the complexity of the machine, manufacturers will calculate these costs estimates. If the machine is more difficult, the after-sales cost of the manufacturer’s budget will be higher.
All of the above will have an impact on the price of cold roll forming machines. Therefore, before setting the refrigeration roll forming machine equipment, we must put forward the requirements mentioned above in detail with the manufacturers, so that the manufacturers can offer better price and better service.