5 main aspects should be paid attention
In the process of selling equipment, customers often encounter reports that previously ordered equipment can not be solved after arriving at the factory, and the manufacturer cannot keep up with the sale, which seriously affects production, and even the equipment is simply useless and directly scrapped. This situation is not uncommon in the cold roll forming machine industry. The main reason is that the equipment manufacturer selected is not good enough in technology, the design is unreasonable, and the after-sales cannot keep up. And if we are more serious and strict in equipment acceptance, such problems can be avoided as much as possible, and problems can be found in time by the equipment manufacturer, requiring modification or even direct return.
So, what problems should we pay attention to during acceptance to avoid the situation mentioned above?
- Measure the accuracy of molded products. Product accuracy is a key indicator of the qualification of the entire equipment. Accuracy indicates whether the roll design of the cold roll forming machine is qualified, or whether the commissioning is successful. Any of these two items, which are unqualified, should be handled by the manufacturer first.
- Check the material of the equipment, whether the electrical brand is in accordance with the contract. The materials mentioned here are mainly the materials of cold-rolled rolls. The materials of the rolls are good. If the processing technology is passed, the life of the entire equipment will be long. The brand of the electrical appliance determines the stability of the circuit control system and should be produced strictly in accordance with the brand stipulated in the contract.
- The inspection of automated production. If the continuity of automated production is not good, it will affect the production efficiency, and even production can not be performed at all. Therefore, it is necessary to purchase more steel strips to test the production plant.
- Punching mold, cut off the inspection of the mold. Inspect punching, cutting to see if it meets the standard, and check if the burr is too large. Check whether the material of the mold is qualified.
- Inspection of surface smoothness and straightness of the product. These indicators affect the appearance at the time of sale. If the standard is not reached, it should be fully handled by the manufacturer.
The problems mentioned above are often encountered in the cold roll forming machine industry. These problems should be handled in the production factory before the machine is pulled away. Otherwise, it will be difficult to handle when the machine is pulled to its own factory.